Putting The Fun Into Relocation to Hampstead30Mar 2015
A home removal to Hampstead doesn’t need to be a recipe for panic and stress, it can also be a really exciting time. Yes there is a lot to get done and a bit of work involved but if you get prepared then there is no reason why things can’t go smoothly and actually become enjoyable. Plan ahead with these tips so that your end result is a move that you actually enjoy. You new start is waiting for you so go into it with a positive attitude and enjoy your new space.
- Make a list. So now you know you are moving, you need to sit down as early as possible and make a moving checklist. Give yourself a moving budget on how much you are willing or able to spend on your move to Hampstead, NW3 to see if you will be able to hire any extra help in. Make sure you get all the little details on there like redirecting mail and closing bills. Once you have all this in place you will be able to get started.
- Have a sale. Holding a sale outside your home or going to a car boot sale is perfect for getting rid of stuff. You don’t want to be moving things you don’t want to keep so a move is a great time for a clear out. Get your friends involved in helping you and start early on clearing out your wardrobes and cupboards, it’s the perfect time to de-clutter your life.
- Try to get the keys early. Having early access to your new home is a bonus, it means you can make a few trips over before your big move with a suitcase or car. If you don’t have a car then ask around your friends and offer them some petrol money. If you can get a few things in beforehand then it will really help out. Put some things away and spend some time in your new home, your mind will feel a little more at ease if you have already got some unpacking done and you can get excited about making plans for your new space. Getting small removals done early will cut down the work later.
- Look into help. Even if you don’t have a lot of stuff, chances are you are going to need some help with your move so start calling around friends and family. For furniture removals you are going to need to look into moving companies or a man and van. Give yourself time to look around for cheap removals in the UK so that you can make sure you are getting the best value for money.
- Start organizing early. Tidying up the space you already have may seem a hassle but it can actually be fun. See it as the perfect opportunity for a spring clean to refresh your mind. A new start can bring new opportunities so be ruthless on getting rid of any stuff that might weigh you down unnecessarily.
- Leave plenty of time. The main thing that makes a move to Hampstead stressful is running out of time. You should be thinking about organizing and packing the moment you start looking for a new home and should have everything in place a week before your big move. That way anything you have forgotten to do can be easily sorted as you will have the time to do so. Look back on your list and tick off all the things that are done. Wake up early on your moving day so you can get started quickly and finished early so that you can enjoy your new home.