Household Items You Can Use as Packing Material22Aug 2016
You would be surprised how little packing materials you actually have to buy since you already possess quite the amount. And here they are:
• Pillowcases: Your pillowcases can serve as excellent bags. Take out pillows, stuff with items.
• Crates: One useful thing your garage contains is old crates that can be great containers.
• Drawers: They can function as crates. Simply take out contents, fill with new.
• Towels: Place item inside, roll up, use as folding bags. Easy to use and handle.
• Rubbish Bin: Clean up the bin, place a clean bag, use as belongings container.
• Rubbish Bags: Same as bins, minus the bin part. Fill up, tie up, move with.
• Gym Bag: Apart from all your gym equipment, it can also hold a lot of clothes.
• Plastic Bags: The grocer gave you a big gift, one that can carry all sorts of possessions.
• Suitcases: Standard moving utility, use it to the fullest and fill it with everything you want.
• Laundry Bin: A container like any other, packing supplies just as credible as cardboard boxes.
You already own all the packing supplies you need for your house relocation. Simply use your imagination and turn these items into safety containers.
No need to supply yourself with expensive packing materials and boxes when all you do need to spend money on is the moving van hire. The rest is all found inside your home.